The pool of girls basketball coaches, parents and players is certainly dialed into the high school season these days, with teams looking forward to those momentous league showdowns and then, ideally, a nice long run through the playoffs.
While looking forward, the club season is also appearing on the horizon – the place you put your recently refined skills on display, at just the right events to keep you on the radar of college coaches.
A generation of high-achieving, devoted young women has relied upon the MSNM tournament series to highlight what players have learned and elevate their profile for the next level. Here’s just a quick-hitter list of reasons your team should get involved with the MSNM Spring Fling, set for April 29-30 in Centralia, Wash.
• After a quick breather from the high school season, it’s time to get back on the floor for the 2nd weekend of the NCAA viewing period.
• All the action happens at the sparkling Northwest Sports Hub – eight courts, one site, an easy 90-minute drive from Seattle or Portland.
• With NCAA Certification pending, we historically draw college programs looking for talent to build their future rosters.
• Divisions: 17u Elite and Prime, 15u Elite and Prime, 13u D.
• Professional staff with scorekeepers, shot and game clock, NFHS rules, stats by GameChanger.
Priced aggressively at $495, the MSNM Spring Fling is a test for your roster, and an answer for getting your athletes on the proper stage.
Click HERE for event details; you can always reach tournament director John Casale at (970) 672-0583 or firstname.lastname@example.org